Camelbak has a new line of products comming up for 2015 for trail runners. There will be four different vests to choose from with the Camelbak Circuit being the smallest one with a 1,5 liter antidote reservoir and little space for additional gear. This one is for the shorter runs and races where you do not need to bring with you a lot of additional gear.
The Camelbak Marathoner is the same as we already know it. It is one of my own personal favorite vests with a nice tight fit and just enough space for gear, gels etc. for most training and races. I am glad to see this one countinue.
The two new Ultra vests are the 4L and 10L. Both take a 2L reservoir and additional space of two or eight litres. I saw them at Outdoor Show in Friedrichshafen, Germany and they look quite interesting, though the 10L is more of a backpack than a vest and so has quite some nice packs out there to compete with.
NEW for 2015
- Open mesh back panel for lowering core body temperature
- Capacity: 8L + 2L Antidote Reservoir
- MSRP $150
- Lightweight and expandable storage
- Capacity: 2L + 2L Antidote Reservoir
- MSRP $115
- Low profile and quick external reservoir filling access
- 2L Antidote Reservoir
- MSRP $100
- Lightweight and low profile for entry-level and elite runners with open mesh back panel
- 1.5L Antidote Reservoir
- MSRP $85
Retail availability: January 2015