Simplicity in a brand new pack from Ultimate Direction
The brand new Fastpack 20 for this fall is build for longer runs in the mountains, day hikes and events like the OMM mountain marathon and adventureracing.
On the front you have access to two large pockets that can hold two bottles of water or your GPS, phone or other accessories. Also you have a few smaller pockets for perhaps your energy gels. The main compartment can hold your gear and also a hydration system if you wish so. It has a tight fit with everything from 15 liters to 23 liters says Ultimate Direction.
The pack has stretch pockets on the sides that will hold almost anything, and the huge rear stretch pocket allows gear to be quickly stowed or used as needed.
The main compartmens closes with a waterproof roll top closure ans is said to be waterresistant. We love the iedea off no zippers as they are often the weak spot of such a rucksack.
Unique to the Fastpack is Ultimate Direction’s InfiKnit construction: the back panel and shoulder straps are made from one piece of custom-made fabric, which eliminates contact with all seams.
If we are so lucky as to get to test one this fall, we will bruing a full review here on GEARcatalyst.com.
SPECS & DETAILS
- Patent-pending Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large, main roll-top compartment expands from 15L to 23L
- Rear stretch-mesh pocket with low-profile daisy chain system
- Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items
- Dual adjustable sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit
- Integrated side compression Z-straps for varying load capacities
- Removable foam back panel for comfort
- Available in 2 sizes
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
S/M: 24″ – 40″ / 58 cm – 91 cm
M/L: 32″ – 46″ / 81 cm – 112 cm
Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Capacity: 15L – 23L / 915 – 1403 cubic inches
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 535g
- Dimensions: 20″ x 11.75″ x 9.5″ / 51 cm x 30 cm x 24 cm